Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Montana Convict Wants To Sue For A Broken Face-Can He Win?

Question: What attorney can help me if I was injured while in prison?   I was hit with a lock in a sock I don't know if I was sleeping or passed out I suffered facial breaks my eye and nose are messed up and I have nightmares there was no staff present. When this occurred and I am most likely going to require corrective surgery has to fix the problems and I need to see a therapist for the nightmares so I can sleep at night. What can be done to help me file a suit?

Answer:  Unless you can prove a guard did it, your lawsuit will go nowhere.  If your cellmate did it, he was sending a message of some kind.  The nightmares get easier.  Get your peeps around you, do your time, stay tight.

No comments:

Post a Comment