Thursday, December 13, 2012

Can I Sue The Fertility Center For Losing My Embryos?

Question: What type of an attorney do I need to talk with for lost in transit embryos?  I had my embryos shipped from a different state. They arrived and everything was logged that they were received and all was well (Sept 2012). Day of the transfer (Nov 30, 2012) , I go in and am told they couldn't find one. I've spoken w/the doctor and staff at the fertility clinic and they are all concerned about this situation. Everyone has apologized for all of the mix up and explained that this has never happened before, but this still doesn't explain or resolve the fact that I have lost an embryo, they misplaced my child.



Answer:  Call the local catholic diocese and ask the administrative office what law firms they use.  Contact them and see if they will pursue a claim for you.  Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment